Top 10 Reasons Why It’s Awesome to Be Bryce Harper
1. He’s Bryce Harper, he can wear his hair however the hell he wants.
2. He could have made the Nationals starting lineup in the inaugural season of 2005 at age 12.
3. You have to take final exams this week. HE DOESN’T.
4. He ignites Natitude simply by existing.5. Because nobody’s Sharper than Harper.
6. And it’s Nice to be Bryce.
7. He made more money at age 17 than you will for the rest of your life.
8. He plays softball on the Mall and makes national news.
9. The entire Nationals team has Ebola – except Harper, he is immune to all human plagues. (@JackoBeam)
10. He doesn’t have to live in Syracuse anymore.