1. He doesn’t have to live in Oakland anymore.
2. He likes to imitate the trajectory of his curveball with the shape of his mouth.
3. He’s just too damn good.
4. Jordan Zimmermann hired him to smile for him.
5. It’s for his cameo on the cover of Nat Gio magazine.
6. He hasn’t seen a Wizards game this year.
7. He’s thankful he gets better run support than Jordan Zimmermann.
8. He works publicity for K Street.
9. Gio has serious Natitude (we think, still not 100% on what that means).
10. He watched Davey Johnson react to a fire alarm.